Best Food Dehydrator

I am considering purchasing a food dehydrator ASAP. I have huge harvests of figs daily! Any advice and reviews of any types used before will be greatly appreciated. Our Walmart sells the Oster brand. Also any hindsights appreciated. Thanks.

By Big Sis from Cocoa Beach, FL

Answers:

Best Food Dehydrator

I've had a few different ones, and frankly, I've found that they all work the same and are basically similar. The chief differences are the shape (round vs rectangular), their size (the amount of trays you can use at any time), and how powerful the fan and motor is. Some have fans in different places and different trays for fruit leathers, standard foods, kits for making jerky, etc. I've never bought a cheap one and have never been disappointed by the way mine have worked. (08/05/2010)

By susanmajp

Best Food Dehydrator
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Pet Food in Bowl
Buying Pet Food
Dried tomatoes in a dehydrator tray.
Using a Dehydrator
🎉
🎄