Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
August 13, 2016
Another way to take advantage of the abundance of zucchini is this healthy, low-carb alternative to traditional potato or corn chips.
Total Time: 15 min prep. 3-14 hours cook time
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Shared on Facebook
- 4 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Slice zucchini as thinly as possible. You can use a mandolin for this.
- Whisk the oil and vinegar together in a small bowl.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl or plastic bag and coat with the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Put the zucchini on parchment-paper lined pan, if you are using an oven. In a dehydrator arrange in an even layer on the racks.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- If using the oven, it will take between 2-3 hours at 200 degrees F. Rotate the pan halfway through. If using dehydrator, it will take between 8-14 hours.
- Store the chips in an airtight container.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.