Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working

I have a Bissell Pro heat carpet shampooer. I have taken it completely apart to clean it and now it won't spray water out. It will suck water up, just won't spray it out. Any ideas as to why? I don't have it in the budget right now to buy a new one. Thanks so much.

By Terri from Central CA Coast

Answers:

Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working

Did some crud come loose and plug it? (11/26/2009)

By takelababy

Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working

I have the same shampooer and some bad news. We've both bought a bad brand. Every time I use mine I have to take it to the repairman. Plus I have tried and tried to get help from Bissell to no avail. I have bought 3 different Bissell products and have had nothing. but problems with every one, and no help at all from the company, even while still under warranty. I have a policy now; nothing with the Bissell name on it will ever come into my house ever again! (11/30/2009)

By Cricketnc

Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Hoover Platinum Carpet Shampooer
Using a Hoover Platinum Collection Carpet Shampooer
Carpet Shampooer
Bissell Carpet Shampooer Isn't Working
🎉
🎄