Bissell SpotBot Reviews

Manufacturer: Bissell

I have 2 products by Bissell. The SpotBot and the Pro Heat carpet shampooer. I will never purchase another Bissell product again.

The SpotBot worked fine for a while, then started spewing water all over the place. I contacted Bissell and was unable to get the least bit of help from them. Not even the name of a service center to take it to.

The carpet shampooer did the same thing. But it only worked a couple of times before it messed up. And again, Bissell gave me no help whatsoever. I was able to find a good repairman, but the machine has had to go to the shop almost every time I use it. I will not have another Bissell product in my home ever again.

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

Has anyone tried Bissel's SpotBot?

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home Carpet CleanersAugust 23, 2012
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf72699596.tip.html