Toilet Paper Product Reviews

Choosing products such as toilet paper can be done by trial and error or by researching product reviews. This is a page about toilet paper product reviews.

Product: Scott Naturals Toilet Paper

Manufacturer: Scott Brand

I'm normally committed to one, possibly two, brands of toilet paper but had a coupon for this Scott Naturals brand. After figuring out the price of doubling the coupon at my local grocery store, it came out cheaper than my normal brand, so I looked carefully at the product. It's made from partially recycled fibers, it said it was still quality (and I associate the brand with quality), plus the product's packaging said it was soft, although it didn't look soft.

Well, it ended up being pretty durable, but my husband and I compared the toilet paper to what you'd typically find in a public or your work restroom: rough, not soft, and we couldn't wait to finish the package. I'll leave it up to you if you'd like to try it. Good that it uses partially recycled fibers is a plus but comfort? Well, that was a big miss.

By Jessica from Waukesha, WI

Consumer Advice Product Reviews Bath and BeautyMay 27, 2016
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Toilet-Paper-Product-Reviews.html