Bunny Bottom Pen Holder
This cute Easter themed pen holder makes a great gift to decorate a desk or other workspace. This is a guide about bunny bottom pen holder
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This adorable pen holder is sure to bring a smile to your face whenever you go to use your pen. :)
- large white pom pom
- small white pom pom
- white felt
- pink felt
- small clay pot
- foam ball (that fits in pot)
- brown paint
- paint brush
- foam cutter (or knife)
- hot glue gun
- embroidery floss (white and pink)
- Cut the foam ball in half, then cut a beveled edge on the bottom so that it fits down inside the clay pot. Test fit it in the clay pot.
- Cut a notch out where the pen will go.
- Paint the foam piece with brown paint, allow to dry completely. This will be the "soil" for the pot.
- Glue the small pom pom onto the large one to make the bunny's tail.
- Cut out two bunny feet from the white felt. Then cut out the pads of its feet from the pink felt.
- Sew the pads onto the bottoms of the feet.
- Then glue the feet to a piece of white felt and cut out. This will hide the threads on the back of the feet.
- Glue the feet to the bunny's bottom.
- Put glue around the beveled edge of the foam "soil" and insert into the clay pot. Apply hot glue to the foam and adhere the bunny bottom. Enjoy your new pen holder! Click here to make the Duct Tape Carrot Pen.
In This Guide