Pen and Pencil Holder Ideas

Let's face it. Mugs and cups are sooooooooooooo universal. I have used mugs for pen holders a lot. But then, I wanted to sell them and oops, there are pen marks inside. You either have to bleach them or scrub them. Sometimes they are a lost cause.

Today an idea literally "fell into place". I was reorganizing the pantry and this lid fell into this cup.

I thought, "how cool is this that pens can leak and mark all they want, but the cup will still be nice and safe to drink from".

So here is the tip. Line a cup with a lid that will protect your cup and still come out when you want to use it for drinking, selling, or giving.

N-JOY!

8 More Solutions

Turn an ordinary galvanized mini tin bucket into a penholder for your favorite teacher, and show her some appreciation for all her hard work.

I love sunflowers. I found a really cute cup to put my pens and scissors in on my desk. When I got it home, they all fell in too far for me to see. So, I found a little cosmetic jar that dropped right in and didn't tip.

Customizing a Pen Cup

I had a lot of ribbon holders and tulle rolls left over. So I painted them red and white, glued them together and put pens in them and stuff.

Using old decorated ribbon rolls as a pen holder

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Use buttons and broken costume jewelry to decorate a pencil holder for your desk. This is a page about making a button and jewel pencil holder.

A pencil pot decorated with gems and buttons.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Having a magnetic holder for pens and pencils can be very handy. They are a perfect solution for use in a school locker or on your refrigerator. Here are some great homemade ideas to try.

Making a Magnetic Pen/Pencil Holder - pen holder next to note pad on fridge

By decorating or painting a clean soup can you can make an attractive and useful pen holder for your office or craft area. This is a page about recycled soup can pen holder.

finished pen holder

This is a page about making a Lego pen holder. Make a cute Lego head pen holder using recycled jars.

Lego Pen Holder

This is a page about making a magnetic locker pencil holder. Keep your pencils handy and off the floor of your locker with a magnetic pencil holder.

Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder

Crafts MiscellaneousJuly 15, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pen-and-Pencil-Holder-Ideas.html