Burnt Smell in a House

What will get rid of a burnt egg smell in my house?

By Blake from Jackson, MS

Answers:

Burnt Smell in a House

I would try putting a few bowls of distilled vinegar out over night. I use that to get rid of the smoke smell after my husband has poker night. (03/08/2010)

By rlittle1

Burnt Smell in a House

This is really easy and free. It works; I have used it many times. You take a bath towel and get it wet. You can soak it in just water, or a water and vinegar, or water and baking soda, or lemon juice. Things like that. Once the towel is wet ring it out till damp. Then go into the room that has the smell and swing the towel above your head in a circular motion for about 1 minute. Just wash towel. The smells in the air will catch onto the towel for you. This should leave the room smelling fresh. If the smell is really strong you may have to do it a few times to get it all out. (03/12/2010)

By cutepachef

Burnt Smell in a House

Try Fresh-Wave. I suggest that for any type of odor people come up with. (03/18/2010)

By WIsgal

Burnt Smell in a House
Burnt Food
Removing Burnt Food Smell from House
Burnt Cookie Sheet
Cleaning Burnt Cookie Sheets
Removing Burnt Popcorn Smell and Stains from a Microwave
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
🎉
🎄