Camel Leather Smell

My new camel leather hand bag smells, how can I get rid of smell?

Rachel from UK

Answers:

Camel Leather Smell

Good leather has a 'fragrance'. As a horse person, the smell of good leather is heavenly to me - so earthy and rich. I suppose you could try Febreeze, but it (or anything else) will probably discolor the leather. (09/26/2006)

By Sadiejoy

Camel Leather Smell

We have just purchased a camel leather bag in Morocco only to have the bag start smelling once we arrived home! Someone suggested to us rubbing lemon onto the leather. We're still waiting to see if this works. Have you found any solution to the problem? (01/01/2007)

By Annette

Camel Leather Smell

I have the same problem as Annette... maybe we went to the same leather market in Marrakech! My bag stinks to high heaven. Can anyone suggest a way to lose the smell of dead camel? (01/11/2007)

By Andrew.

Camel Leather Smell

I normally like the smell of leather in a new bag, but my camel leather bag from Morocco just plain stinks. I hope someone will post a way to get rid of it, for all of us poor bagaholics who splurged in the Souk. (02/24/2007)

By Renate

Camel Leather Smell
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
camel leather bag
Removing Odor from Camel Leather
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎉
🎄