Llama Photos

Category Other
These domesticated South American relatives of the camel are known for their fine wool. This page contains llama photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Funny Llama is actually a friend's pet, the picture is taken at the Coos County Fair. I would love a llama of my own, and plan to have one when my hubby and I get our family farm up and running!

This llama was very happily chewing its hay. It chewed and chewed and chewed. I took a few shots using the burst function on my camera and thought that he made the funniest faces; I just had to share at least one photo. Watch out, I spit!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Black and Brown Llama

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Photo Description
The llamas at the petting zoo knew exactly where the food was and would try to lick it straight from the machine.

Photo Location
Allentown Fair

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2