Canning Cherry Tomatoes

Has anyone ever canned cherry tomatoes? Would love recipes!

Diana from Milford, Delaware

Canning Cherry Tomatoes

I've made juice with them before, the only drawback it that with the seeds being so small they end up in your juice. (09/04/2008)

By pattysue

Canning Cherry Tomatoes

I also have made juice with that tomato grinder. I think cherry tomatoes are juicier. I didn't have any seeds in mine. (09/04/2008)

By connie

Canning Cherry Tomatoes

Cherry Tomatoes make wonderful, delicious tomato sauce. - very sweet. I used a food mill to remove the skins and most of the seeds. Then canned in the usual manner. You'll love them! (09/04/2008)

By Sara

Canning Cherry Tomatoes

How do I canned them whole or cut them in half, do I let the skins on or try to de-skin them?

Debbie (09/05/2008)

Canned Tomatoes on White Background
Canning Tomatoes
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Tw Red Tomatoes sitting in Ice
Using Frozen Tomatoes
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
Pile of fresh cherries in front of a jar of cherry jam.
Canning Cherries