Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

What can I use to get the smell of cat spray out of my house? And how do I find where it is?

By Alicia from Arlington, TX

Answers:

Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

PetCo carries a product called Natures Miracle, white bottle, red letters. This is only thing I have ever used that thoroughly gets rid of the smell. (04/14/2010)

By Keep Stitchin'

Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

Keep Stitchen' is right. Natures Miracle is a great product. Remember it takes awhile to dry and the odor is only gone when the product is dry. It can take a couple days to dry. I get my daughter who has a better nose than I do to find accidents for me. Good luck! (04/14/2010)

By Lizzyanny

Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

I once took in a stray, un-neutered male cat, and he peed and sprayed on the carpet in my living room, my bedroom, and the den. "Sigh". It was so awful, I couldn't go in there. A friend of mine recommended Emro Odor Eliminator. You can order it online. I ordered a large quantity of it, and poured it directly on the the areas the cat sprayed. The odor was completely gone within minutes! Google Emro Odor Eliminator, it works great. (04/15/2010)

By lex6819

Striped kitten with red collar.
Cleaning Cat Spray
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎄