Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
August 7, 2012
It's really annoying trying to get your cleaning done when you are forced to hold your spray bottle upright in order for anything to spray out. Here is an easy fix to use your spray bottle in any position.
- flexible aquarium air tubing (about 1 inch shorter than the original tube)
- stainless steel nut
- Twist the nut on to one end of the aquarium tubing.
- Cut off about an inch and a half of the original spray bottle's tube and push it into one end of the aquarium tubing. Reattach this to the spray handle.
- The weight of the nut will swing the tube, keeping the tip submerged under the liquid.
- If you add more nuts, you can even use your spray bottle upside down!
Source: My genius husband
By attosa from Los Angeles, CA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.