Cell Phone Battery Longevity

Does it make a difference to the life of a cell phone battery if you leave it continually plugged in when not in use or off?

abc8xyz

Answers:

Cell Phone Battery Longevity

Although the phone's manual advises you to keep it plugged in that will wear the battery down. Wait until you are down to 1 bar, then recharge. The new chargers don't take long to recharge.
(06/19/2008)

By chrissy1313

Cell Phone Battery Longevity

I have always been told that it is best to let the phone die completely, or almost, then charge. (06/23/2008)

By HOPES677

Cell Phone Battery Longevity

Yep they do that one on purpose. "Keep your cell charged so it works even better!" is what I had been hearing, and it totally killed the battery within like a week of my owning it and barely using it, since it was new. It just kept losing battery.
I am thinking Verizon for my future cell, right now I could not even place where the current one is.
I have been going through this mess for a long time! (06/26/2008)

By Cate

Cell Phone Battery Longevity

I let my battery nearly discharge completely. My soon-to-be ex-husband charged his phone daily, and not only did his battery not work as well as mine, but his phone started dying, too. We had the same cells, purchased at the same time.

(06/30/2008)

By fruityana

Cell Phone Battery Longevity
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
Cell Phone Batteries
Saving Money on Cell Phone Batteries
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎄