Next >︎
To Top

Cheese Flavored Straws

As a child, I enjoyed these little cheese rolls from a grocery store bakery/deli counter, but have not seen them for about 20 years. They were small straw-like rolls, about 6 inches long and less than a half inch in diameter. The outside was a thin cheese-flavored wafer-like coating that could be unpeeled in layers. The inside was a soft cheddar cheese filling.


They were much like the chocolate flavored straws with a French-sounding name that begins with "P" but which I can't recall the name. Does anyone know the name of these, or a source from which to buy them?

Shawna from Paris, TN


Cheese Flavored Straws

I am not sure about the chocolate ones or the name .. but I know that the restaurant called "La Madeleines" carries cheese straws and they are delicious! Especially with their tomato basil soup. (09/29/2008)

By Sharee

Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Related Content
In This Guide
Cheese and Tomato Snack
Cheese Snack Ideas
Next >︎
February 2, 2010
An insulated cup with a reusable plastic drinking straw.
Cleaning Plastic Drinking Straws
Sliced American cheese
Buying Government Surplus Type Cheese
Flavored Cream Cheese
Flavored Cream Cheese Recipes
Colorful Drinking Straws
Uses for Drinking Straws
Back to School Ideas!
Summer Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Published by .

Generated 2017/08/15 19:37:55 in 580 msecs. ⛅️️
Loading Something Awesome!