Chewing Gum in Pocket

My grandson Scotty has gotten chewing gum stuck in his denim shorts pocket, I don't know how to get it out!

Please help!

Judi

Answers:

Chewing Gum in Pocket

Try peeling the pocket apart (yum!) and placing a piece of wax paper or paper bag over the gum and using an iron to warm the gum up and off the fabric and on to the paper! This has worked many a time when my sisters would get gum stuck on their clothing or towels or carpet!

Good Luck to you!

Rebekah (08/12/2005)

By Madelynnsmama

Chewing Gum in Pocket

Put the shorts in the freezer (overnight I suppose) and it should come off. Good luck!

Thistledo (08/13/2005)

By thisltes

Chewing Gum in Pocket

There is a product called "Good Be Gone". You can buy it in the laundry section. You just squeeze some on whatever you are trying to loosen up. It works great and has a citrus scent. It's good to have around not only for gum but for other things that get stuck to your clothing. (08/13/2005)

By SueBee

Chewing Gum in Pocket

I have a similar problem, with it being stuck on a wallet/purse exterior...any tips for its removal... (11/02/2005)

By jaci

Chewing Gum in a Pocket
Squirrel Chewing
Squirrels Chewing on Car Wiring
young boy blowing huge bubble
Removing Gum From Carpet
A dryer full of clothing.
Removing Gum from the Dryer
unwrapped gum on top of several foil wrapped pieces
Uses for Chewing Gum
🎉
🎄