- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 1 chicken)
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 1 cup mushrooms (drained)
- 1 small can pimento (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (cut fine)
- 1 large onion (cut fine)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup rice (not Minute) in 2 cups of broth
- 1 can mushroom soup
Parboil peppers, onions, celery for 5 minutes before adding it to the chicken mixture. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article