Class Reunion Party Favors

I need ideas on inexpensive personalized party favors for our 20 year high school reunion in November. We have done mugs for our 10th year.

Donna from Farmingdale, New York

Answers:

Class Reunion Party Favors

Do you have any crafty people on your reunion committee? I just made magnet wedding favors for my daughter's wedding. I spray painted wooden hearts and used silver and gold paint pens to write their names and the date of the wedding. You can buy magnet sheets or rolls in a craft store. I know you'll find the right favors... just have fun! (06/03/2005)

By Luvyabye

Class Reunion Party Favors

Take your Senior yearbook, copy pages, pictures, most likely to succeed, etc. Tape together for "table Cloths! Great conversation starters, plus lots of laughs! The picture is a Spring Cactus flower! Back east most think cactus is ugly....they've never see how pretty they can be!
(06/03/2005)

By Trish

Class Reunion Party Favors

You can buy ink pens in the school color and have the school name and graduation year written on the pen in the other school color. Everyone can use these and they make a great keepsake. You should be able to order them from an office supply or somewhere perhaps like Oriental Trade. (06/04/2005)

By Connie

Class Reunion Party Favors

For our 20th we walked away with... our school Alma Mater (printed on a nice 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" sheet) AND on top of that was our graduation quote - from the yearbook (same size paper) - our names were on the top so that we could look over everyones that was laid out on a table. (06/14/2005)

By Mrs.Jean

Class Reunion Party Favors

Don't forget the ever popular website OrientalTrading.com They sell lots of stuff, cheap. I'm sure you can get stuff personalized also.

At my 20th, we all were given bead necklaces in our school colors. The men wore them too. They were given at every function. Kind of cool. Left overs can be given away for craft projects. Schools and Child care places are always looking for items for their crafts. (06/23/2005)

By Rose

Class Reunion Party Favors

We are giving out CD's that we burned to each of the alumni. All of the music is from the year we graduated. 1985. If you can't do this yourself, if you hired a DJ they may be able to help you. Music takes everyone back in time! (08/08/2005)

By Michelle

Class Reunion Party Favors

I am doing a fake reunion - Mystery Night - in our community for 70 people. I don't know what special things I can use for table favors or ambiance. I cannot put anything on the walls of the Sales Office, where it is being held. I would like something really neat for people to see on the tables without taking up a lot of room. HELP! (11/14/2005)

By Kat Rahe

Class Reunion Party Favors

I think that the CD with music from the graduation year is a great idea, and inexpensive to do! You can customize the label with the school mascot graphic or a photo of the front of the school. (07/15/2006)

By Kim

Class Reunion Party Favors

My profession is event planning, so I feel I have to be on my "A" game when it comes to planning my own class reunion. Anyway, for one of the favors I am scanning the cap and gown pictures from my yearbook and I am using them for STUDENT ID'S. Their guest will get Visitor Passes. Just one of my ideas. I want it to be FUN. (03/29/2007)

By Visions

Class Reunion Party Favors

I am currently chairing my 25th High School reunion. Our party favor is a CD we are putting together to show as a presentation. We ask everyone to download snapshots of their high school years and any special moments in their lives since 1978. They can download for free on photobucket.com. One of the committee members is then retrieving those pictures and putting it to music to show at the event. Then everyone leaves with a copy. (04/21/2007)

By Krista

Class Reunion Party Favors

I am currently planning our 30th class reunion and we are creating a cd of music from our high school days and I contacted a gourmet cookie company about ordering either a tiger face cookie or tiger paw to be included in a gift bag for the classmates. (01/11/2008)

By Gwen Moore

Party Favor Ideas
High School Reunion Party Favor Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
A man teaching a computer class.
Teaching a Computer Class
Party Favors
Shopping for Party Favors
🎉
🎄