Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

What do I use to clean the jets in my bathroom jacuzzi? It is about 3 years old and used maybe a couple of dozen times only by me and never with any oils.

Ruth from Harlingen, TX

Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

My tub has air-forced jets in the floor of the tub and I tried the automatic dish washing detergent method. However, I let it soak every night for nearly a week (to let the detergent and water soak in the airspace under the tub bottom) and then ran the jets the following morning for 15 mins. It took almost a week to get all of the gunk out, but it eventually all came out. These jets hadn't been cleaned in over two years, so it took some time. (01/07/2008)

By JenB

Luxury bathroom with jetted tub.
Cleaning Bath Tub Jets
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 6:19:53 PM on in 907 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.