Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

Does anyone have a formula for cleaning my tub jets using vinegar in the water? How much vinegar to a tub full of water and is there any other ingredient to add?

By mo2 from Phillipsburg, NJ

Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

I have bathtub jets and I clean them periodically with bleach. I use a cup because my tub is big and holds a lot of water. Fill the tub to above the jets so the water circulates well. If you want to conserve water, clean the jets after someone has used the bath. Don't drain the tub and add more water if necessary. Run the motor a few minutes, turn it off and let it soak a while before draining. Scrub around the jet outlets with a soft toothbrush. I think bleach is better than vinegar for this job. It will sanitize the pipes/water jet apparatus.

By OliveOyl

Luxury bathroom with jetted tub.
Cleaning Bath Tub Jets
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub