Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

I have just moved into a house that has a whirlpool tub. What is the best product to use to clean out the jets?

By Sheila from Ontario, Canada

Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

I have a whirlpool tub and all I do is fill the tub with really hot water (it has to go over the jets). While it is filling I add a cup or so of white vinegar. Turn on the jets for about 20-1/2 an hour. (I have a timer built into the wall.) You may find a dirty scum on the water as it works and you may have to clean the tub after. I do this every month. I never got directions how to do jet cleaning as the tub came with the house, but vinegar is safer on any possible rubber or plastic parts the jets may contain. I find it is economical and eco-friendly. (11/03/2010)

By thriftmeg

Luxury bathroom with jetted tub.
Cleaning Bath Tub Jets
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub