Cleaning Dingy Grout

To clean dingy grout, use the new 'White Out' which has a small sponge brush. It's ideal for grout lines and puts a waterproof seal over your grout, which will last a long time.

By Katjo from Dallas, Texas

Cleaning Dingy Grout

I read someplace where the new whitening Listerine mouthwash would clean dingy grout. (03/25/2006)

By badwater

Cleaning Dingy Grout

Listerine Whitening is primarily hydrogen peroxide. The peroxide would be less expensive to try! (03/25/2006)

By camo_angels

Cleaning Dingy Grout

Hey there, I use a brush and scrub my grout with cleanser. It seems to be that only thing that works. Tonight I painted the grout in two rooms with an acrylic grout sold in arts and craft departments. It is water proof so I thought I would give it a try. Has anyone else tried this? Just wondering how long it will last. I guess time will tell. I have used this type of paint on clothing.

I have washed the clothing several times and it stays on so I thought it might work well. At @ $1.99 a bottle it's worth a try. Right now my floor looks great with the new paint. I use something close to the original color. This way if the paint wares off it shouldn't be too noticeable.

By Darleen

Someone cleaning tile grout with a toothbrush.
Cleaning Grout
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Dingy Clothing on a Clothing Line
Solutions for Dingy Clothing
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout