Cleaning Grease Off Kitchen Cabinets

I'm trying to clean the grease off my wooden kitchen cabinets, what can i use that won't harm the wood.

Joe from Pittsburgh

Cleaning Grease Off Kitchen Cabinets

I clean houses on weekends and have found that 409 works really well. Old English makes a spray cleaner/polish for furniture and it will make the cabinets look new again! It's in a spray can like the other furniture polish, not an oil.

By suzi_homemaker01 (Guest Post)

Cleaning Grease Off Kitchen Cabinets

Orange Glo works well, They also have a wood restorer that is very simple to use for evey few months.

By the Oracle

Cleaning Grease Off Kitchen Cabinets

Full Strength Simple Green! I am a professional cleaner and I have tried them all. Simple Green is the best and least harmful to you and the environment.

By Vicky (Guest Post)

Cleaning Grease Off Kitchen Cabinets

Thank you for the idea of using goo gone, I have been cleaning for years and would not of thought of that I will now.

By gabbiejanice

Cleaning Grease Off Kitchen Cabinets

I will try the goo gone which I already have, but I'll test a small area. My cabinets are solid cherry, finished as furniture. I don't want to ruin that.

Northern Virginia

By ILuvDobes

cleaning grease off kitchen cabinets
Cleaning Grease from Kitchen Cabinets
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Wood cabinet doors ready to be painted.
Painting Wood Cabinets
Cleaning yellow stains on cabinets.
Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 12:06:33 AM on in 926 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.