Cleaning Laminate Floors

How do I get rid of the film that's on my laminate floors? I'm so sorry we put this down. I would rather have carpet any day. Don't tell me to spray vinegar and water on it and then get down on my knees to dry it!

Polly from Klamath Falls, OR

Answers:

Cleaning Laminate Floors

I have a steam mop and hardwood floors, so have to dry my floors also. Don't get down on your hands and knees to do this. I put on two thick pairs of socks and shuffle around the floor. Works great. You can get into the corners really well, and it's easier than sliding a towel around under your feet. So, however you choose to clean your laminate flooring, this is a good, easy way to dry it. (03/01/2009)

By catastrofy

Cleaning Laminate Floors

I've had laminate flooring for 6 yrs. Best discovery was purchase of Shark steam vac! It's a breeze to clean this floor now and I have over 700 sq.ft of it, so believe me, I know. That vac is worth it's weight in gold. (03/01/2009)

By jpear

Cleaning Laminate Floors

I tried what one of the readers suggested. I went to the Dollar Tree and purchased Awesome. I just sprayed it on and used one of those flat mops (with a washable terry cloth fitting) rectangle shaped, wiped it on and so far no streaking. And a nice little shine. My floors aren't the shiny kind anyhow. Wish I had gotten ones with a shine though. If this works I will keep Awesome in business! (03/25/2009)

By Jacki2b

Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Fixing a scratch on laminate flooring.
Repairing Laminate Flooring
Red Chair on Hardwood Floor
Keeping Furniture from Sliding on Hardwood Floors
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Someone mopping hardwood floors
Cleaning Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄