Cleaning Mold and Mildew from the Shower

I need a homemade recipe for a small problem of mold in the shower. It is on the wall at one side. The shower is a tile shower. Thank you.

By Sue from Leesburg, FL

Answers:

Make a paste of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide and scrub with an old toothbrush. Works for me. (12/22/2010)

By jillian_marie

I fought shower mold for 10 years or so with every sort of cleaner, purchased and homemade, and some of the mold would never completely go away, plus it took a lot of work. Then when I finally started drying the shower walls and door with a towel after each shower, the mold quickly died and disappeared. My shower stays spotless now, and the only 'cleaner' that gets used is the soap and water that hits it when I'm showering, lol, can't get easier than that! (12/22/2010)

By CrafterMary

We used to have a handyman business. We would get calls for reoccurring mold in bathrooms. We would abate the mold and let the area dry out for several days then painted the whole bathroom with a mold retardant paint which you can get tinted to the color you want at paint stores. It is a little costly, but we never had a call back. We also told the client to leave the bath fan on for awhile after showering and get a small fan for circulation. (12/25/2010)

By rasta

pictures of shower walls
Removing Mold from Shower Walls
Cleaning up Mildew From Wood
Removing Mildew from Wood
Photo of a tent set up in the woods.
Removing Mildew from a Tent
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄