Cleaning Washable Suede

I have a washable suede jacket that has stains on it that do not come out with regular washing. Any suggestions on what to use to remove the stains. One stain is lipstick, there's a ring around the collar from my makeup and there's a stain on the back from when I was carrying it and dropped it on the floor in a store. It seems to hold on to stains very tightly!

Thank you,
Bisquit

Answers:

Cleaning Washable Suede

You might want to try Fels Naptha. I don't know if it would be okay for suede or not, but it is good at getting stains out of material. It's a dark gritty bar soap but it gets almost everything out. You'll have to put it on and rub the garment together over the stain for a while. You should see it coming out.

Good luck! (12/23/2004)

By G. C.

Cleaning Washable Suede

To prevent neckline stains, my Mother told me a lady always uses a scarf at the nechline. (12/08/2005)

By the Oracle

Cleaning Washable Suede
Suede Couch
Cleaning Cat Urine From Suede
Blue Suede Couch in Carpeted  Living Room
Cleaning Suede
Suede Jacket
Cleaning Stains on Suede Clothing
Suede Boots
Cleaning Suede Boots
🎉
🎄