Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I'm hosting my daughter's 12th birthday party. The boys her age just like to run around but my daughter doesn't want to do a party with sports in it. What activities can I do that girls and boys like?

By superloulou12 from Geneva, Switzerland

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I can't think of any kid anywhere who doesn't enjoy music, and I hear the limbo is coming back in vogue. And it's easy, all you need is a long stick like a meter stick or dowel rod.
And, I don't know if they have games like Twister where you are, but that was a favorite in my house as I was growing up in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. (06/21/2009)

By JustPlainJo

12th Birthday Party
Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas
Blue letter blocks spelling out happy birthday.
17th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
13 year old gift ideas
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip