Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
Planning a successful and fun coed party for your 12 year old can be a challenge. This is a guide about coed 12th birthday party ideas.

I need twelfth Birthday party ideas? It would be a big boy-girl party. Any Ideas?

Theresa from Calgary, Alberta

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

Answers

A bonfire with a movie is a good idea

i would have a party at my house and watch movies and have a bonfire

I would have a party with girls and boys. We would watch movies, and do truth or dare.

Dance parties are always fun even if there are not boys.

My birthday is in September and I have nothing to do. Is there anything fun that isn't like so much money? Because like almost every year I went to water park and people wanted to go there and there and there so I was crazy and I do not want to have it in my house so please help!

The last 2 years my birthday parties were pretty much the same. I am turning 12 and a lot of my friends are popular and really mature. Please give a birthday party idea that will make my party the talk of the school. HELP. PLZ

Have a Bowling Night & then following it up with a movie.

My 12th b-day is in september and i think what i'm going to do is make it a bowling party...

waz up yall! My name is alexis and I am turning 12 years old and for my b-day I want to go out to eat and the next day go to the mall after the mall go to my grandmama house and have a party with my friends and cuzinz.

Rock climbing is always fun, and there are rock climbing gyms everywhere!

I really want a birthday party that will be great! I have no ideas it just has to be rocking and great fun! I like music but don't wont a disco, any ideas?

You can have a dance party or have a ice skate party!

I am having a party in November but, I have already done bowling and movies. I might got to the movies but I don't know if it will be any fun. Please help me! (by the way boys and girls will be there and I'm a girl)

If your birthday is in the summer, try a beach party or maybe even six flags. /for summer you could try a pool party or a mall party, you can even have like laser tag and mini golf. Maybe the boardwalk.

For winter you can have something fun and indoors. maybe a dancing party, ice skating, rock climbing, paint ball, an arcade, laser tag.

And for both seasons you can do the obvious ones: sleepovers, movies, dancing parties, dinner than sleepover, bowling.

Hope I helped.

I am looking for fun ways to be closer to my 11, 9 and 6 two girls and a boy, on the weekends and short fun during the week.

I need an idea my party is today and tomorrow, I need help seriously big time. I am turning twelve and I don't know what to do i am going to a movie with 4 of my friends 4 the party. we are playing freeze dance and other games. It is a slumber party! I need to get ideas for the morning. I already have go to church (we are catholic) then eat breakfast but I don't know what to do after it!

You could always have boys and girls come over and play Wii, watch movies, play board games, or spin the bottle. That was what I was thinking when I was young!

My daughter is turning 12 in just a couple of weeks and she has no idea what to do. She is having boys and girls. We live in Columbus Ohio. Any ideas?

I have a daughter whose 12th is coming up fast and when I asked what she wanted to do she said that she didn't know. She does want something with her five best friends, three of which are male. Her birthday is in the winter time and most of the ideas I have found that she has liked are outdoor pool parties, which we can not do. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,
Marissa

By Marissa

I need help with games for a 12th birthday. I have some, but I would like to have more games to do with my pool, and I need games we can play inside too.

Samantha from Dallas, Texas

Answers

You can have a duck race in the pool, using rubber ducks and each player can only move the duck by pushing it with their nose while they swim the lenght of the pool.

Marco Polo, honestly I forgot how to play but maybe you can do a Google search to find out. I used to play it all the time when I was younger. Or try a Google search for swimming pool games. Or, maybe a thriftyfun search for party games. In fact I see some down below in Related Links. Have a very happy birthday!

We had a contest where each person won a prize (related to the pool: Sunglasses, toys, squirt guns, floaties, bags, flip flops-from the dollar store, etc.)

Pencil Dive, biggest splash, smallest splash, craziest jump, dance move "dive", longest under water, longest swim, back float, dead mans float, etc...
great fun (and these were 12 year old girls!)

I have a sister who is turning twelve and she doesn't know what to do for her birthday. She is inviting some of her best buds (3 of which are boys) and doesn't know what boys and girls would like. Any ideas? :/

By Anna from Stonehaven, UK

I'm hosting my daughter's 12th birthday party. The boys her age just like to run around but my daughter doesn't want to do a party with sports in it. What activities can I do that girls and boys like?

By superloulou12 from Geneva, Switzerland

Answers:

Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I can't think of any kid anywhere who doesn't enjoy music, and I hear the limbo is coming back in vogue. And it's easy, all you need is a long stick like a meter stick or dowel rod.
And, I don't know if they have games like Twister where you are, but that was a favorite in my house as I was growing up in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. (06/21/2009)

By JustPlainJo