Cookbook Software or Template

I am hoping to do a cookbook for my church. It is a bigger task than I expected. Does anyone know of a good software program or template I could use?

Brenda

Answers:

Cookbook Software or Template

How about making a cookbook cd instead of a printed book. Just an idea. This is free software for your own recipe collection. I love this, I have over 1000 recipes on this now. And you can download it to a cd.

http://homeplansoftware.com/recipe.htm

If not, here's something that might help:

Information on creating your own personalized cookbook for fun or profit. Visit Fundcraft for your free information and check out Their Recipe of the Day. (08/03/2006)

By micksgirl

Cookbook Software or Template

Just a hint, microsoft.com templates has a cookbook template and so does better homes and gardens, BHG.com I'm not sure these are what I'm looking for so I'm still searching....
Tammy (09/18/2006)

By Tammym07

Cookbook Software or Template

I bought Matilda's Fantastic Cookbook Software from the Cookbook People and I absolutely love it. It comes with something like 25 different design templates, including 5 or 6 church themed ones. I used the Stained Glass template for our church. Very easy to use.

They have a birthday calendar, address book and biography thing built into it too that you can use without any hassle. (07/10/2007)

By LindaMason

Cookbook Software or Template

I tried using MS Word to create a fund raising cookbook and it was such a chore. Also, the bad thing about doing it in Word is that printers don't like word. I ended up having to put the whole thing in a publishing software, Quark I think it was. Recently I found the Matilda's Fantastic Cookbook Software and it not only formats automatically and makes your table of contents for you, it can be turned into a format that printers like. A truly fantastic find! (07/31/2008)

By Kazandra