Different and yummy!
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 12 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 (11 oz.) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 (11.5 oz.) package fudge stripe cookies
In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix and the buttermilk. Fold in the whipped topping. Mix in the pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges. Chill until ready to serve. Crush cookies and mix in just before serving.
Amount Per Serving - Calories: 495 | Total Fat: 22.3g | Cholesterol: 7mg
By mamie11152 from NY
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 7, 2016 at 5:43:26 PM on 10.0.0.175 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us