Ming's Master Cookie Dough Recipe

Category Cookies
Do you need 2 chocolate chip cookies, 1 sugar cookie, and 3 snickerdoodle cookies to please your family? This plain Cookie dough is useful when you want to make many types of cookies at the same time. This page contains Ming's Master cookie Dough recipes.

I watched the 'Cooking with Ming' yesterday and was hoping that someone has the recipe for his 'Master Cookie Dough. It looked wonderful, but while I was trying to copy down the ingredients, I missed the amount of butter he used. It was a very versitile basic cookie recipe that can then be used to make sweet and savoury cookies. I'd be grateful for any help.

Cheers,
Wendy from Hervey Bay, Australia

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CookiesJune 10, 2018
🐛
😎
🌻
😷
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Mings-Master-Cookie-Dough-Recipe.html