Cornmeal For Ants

To get rid of any kind of ants use cornmeal, regular cornmeal. Place on the ant mound or in a lid in their path and within a week there will be no more ants.

Source: Passed down from my grandmother.

By Vickie from Zebulon, NC

Cornmeal For Ants

I had a problem with ants this Summer and the cornmeal really does work. Also to keep ants out of the cat food, I placed a small bowl of food inside a larger bowl of water to create a kind of "moat". I guess ants don't like water and kitty's food remained ant-free. (10/20/2008)

By Joankay

Cornmeal For Ants

I tried cornmeal this summer and some ants died close to where they ate the cornmeal, but the problem continued until I finally found an affordable exterminator. (11/02/2008)

By Victoria

Cornmeal For Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
spoonful of sugar
Can You Use Sugar Contaminated By Ants?
Hot Cornmeal Cereal Recipes
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants