Hot Cornmeal Cereal Recipes
September 16, 2013
This hot cereal is very similiar to another classic type of hot cereal. It has a creamy, no grit texture!
- 1 cup plain yellow cornmeal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups boiling water
Use a heavy pan to help prevent sticking.
- Mix 1 cup cornmeal and 1 cup of cold water with salt.
- Pour into the 3 cups boiling water.
- Cover and cook for approx 15 minutes, stiring often. This helps prevent sticking.
- Serve hot and sweeten to taste, milk optional.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.