Cornmeal For Ants

Put small piles of cornmeal where you see ants. They eat it, take it "home" and can't digest it, so it kills them. It may take a week or so (especially if it rains) but it works and you don't have the worry about pets or small children being harmed!

By Kim from Kansas

Cornmeal For Ants

Great idea. My problem is that they are crawling in my kitchen and bathroom. I've washed dishes, and felt something crawling on my foot and realized it was an ant. They are bothersome, annoying and they bite- and the buggers are small at that. How can I spread the cornmeal inside the home without making a mess? Thank you. (08/31/2007)

By janell

Cornmeal For Ants

Perhaps you could place a jar lid inside your cupboards where they could reach it. The upper and lower cupboard shelves would be a good place. A small lid on you kitchen window sill might help if they are coming in that way. (09/02/2007)

By MartyD

Cornmeal For Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
spoonful of sugar
Can You Use Sugar Contaminated By Ants?
Hot Cornmeal Cereal Recipes
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 17, 2016 at 1:32:09 AM on in 983 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.