Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

I have found several cool projects for juice pouches where you cut from the bottom. Unfortunately, I've been cutting the tops off and rinsing the pouches for storage. Now I have a bunch of decapitated juice pouches and want to know how I can use them. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Gail from Charlotte, NC

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

How about planting seeds in them, just prick a few little drainage holes in the bottom. (02/10/2009)

By daisychain

Craft Uses For Juice Pouches

Are these the "Mylar" type bags? All kinds of stuff comes in this type of bag, chips, cookies, cereal, and all sorts of "snack" food. I make sure that they are clean and dry, cut off the seams and run them through my paper shredder. Instant Easter grass. (02/10/2009)

By lavenderdeer

finished juice bag gift bag
Juice Pouch Crafts Ideas
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Juice Pouch
Selling Juice Pouches for Crafts
Juice Pouch Purse
Making a Juice Pouch Purse
Juice Pouch Lunch Bag
Recycled Juice Pouch Lunch Bag