Crochet Crafts Using VHS Tape

Category Reusing
Here is a creative use for this outdated magnetic tape. This guide is about crochet crafts using VHS tape.

I want to suggest the craft tip of recycling those old VHS tapes and plastic bags. I have a website that I have crafted evening bags and purses out of these recycled materials by crocheting. I have free patterns and instructions available.

My website is http://www.myrecycledbags.com/ which is dedicated to recycling and crafting. Pictures of my crocheted VHS tape evening bags are at my website.

Thanks for letting me share this.

Thanks for sharing your idea for old tapes and cassettes. It never ceases to amaze me all the ways to recycle things. Nice of you to post a FREE site for patterns. I'm gonna have to use up some of my old tapes.

TRULY AMAZING

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THINGS THANKS FOR SHARING THIS

wow- this is neat! makes me actually grateful for the too many VHS tapes that I have. I'll definitely have to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you so much for recycling trash into treasure! You are a gift to the earth and others around you! Keep the creativity growing...

You Rock!!!!Can't wait to try some of these out, and also check out your website! Blessed Be,

Claudia

Aw, geez, an I just threw out a bunch of old tapes! D'oh!

But then hubby has had enough of me saving things because I might think of something to do with them...:(