Crochet Crafts Using VHS Tape

Here is a creative use for this outdated magnetic tape. This guide is about crochet crafts using VHS tape.

March 12, 2007 Flag

I want to suggest the craft tip of recycling those old VHS tapes and plastic bags. I have a website that I have crafted evening bags and purses out of these recycled materials by crocheting. I have free patterns and instructions available.

My website is http://www.myrecycledbags.com/ which is dedicated to recycling and crafting. Pictures of my crocheted VHS tape evening bags are at my website.

Thanks for letting me share this.

TRULY AMAZING

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THINGS THANKS FOR SHARING THIS

wow- this is neat! makes me actually grateful for the too many VHS tapes that I have. I'll definitely have to give it a shot. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you so much for recycling trash into treasure! You are a gift to the earth and others around you! Keep the creativity growing...

You Rock!!!!Can't wait to try some of these out, and also check out your website! Blessed Be,

Claudia

Better Living Green Living ReusingJanuary 24, 2013
VHS Tape
Organizing VHS Tapes
Plastic VHS Boxes
Uses for Plastic VHS Cases
Masking Tape
Crafts Using Masking Tape
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 8:21:47 PM on 10.0.1.217 in 681 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.