Developing Old Film

I am looking for a source to have old black & white negatives developed into prints. Also, I have a Kodacolor-X (color negative film) CX 135-20 Film, that I would like to have developed but can't find a place where they will develop it. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

Anna from Maine

Developing Old Film

Hi. Try Walmart, or you can buy an attachment for a scanner that will print negatives. Hope this helps you. (06/04/2005)

By wan

Developing Old Film

Contact your local community college and see if they have photography classes. They should have a dark room and might process your film as part of a lesson. (06/04/2005)

By Pampredchefdeb

Developing Old Film

I didn't think it was possible, but I took some negatives that were at least 50 years old to my local Walmart and they did a great job on them. It took over 2 weeks to get them back, but it was well worth it. Good Luck (06/05/2005)

By Leann

Developing Old Film

Anna, I think I can help you with the development of negatives. I cannot do the film. You can email me at mbtanner7 AT (remove spaces) if you still need the service. (01/24/2006)

By MBTanner

Developing Old Film

Hello. My company specializes in this type of work. All film is developed in an age compensating developer, scanned to digital, contrast corrected, color corrected (when applicable), degrained, sharpened and spotted. Prints are then made from the corrected digital files. You will receive back negatives, prints and cd-r and will not be charged if there is no image on your film. All the best, Film Rescue International. (05/09/2007)

Developing Old Film
White Film on Dishes
Removing White Film From Dishes
Film Canister
Uses for Film Canisters
Apple shaped and stemmed glass dishes after cleaning.
Removing Cloudy Film on Glass
Antique Wood Furniture with Sticky Film
Cleaning Wood Furniture With a Sticky Film