Dish Rack or Drying Mat

Do you have a dish rack on your countertop in the kitchen or do you use a drying mat? How does a drying mat dry dishes like glasses very well on the inside if the glass is turned upside down on the mat?

By Onesummer

Dishracks harbour germs unless you scrub them periodically and get into all the crevices. too much trouble for me. I've never had a problem with my glasses drying as long as they are rinsed in clear water after washing in dishsoap.

I love my drying mat. When I am washing glass ware or anything that needs to be turned over I prop something such as a piece of silverware or something along those lines just under the lip of the glass so it kind of tips just a little bit and this has always worked for me. It works on anything that when turned over on the mat won't dry very well. I also like to spread all my silverware out all over the mat and it dries better then standing up in the dish drainer and also helps to avoid getting poked by something sharp such as knives.

I love my drying mat. I also use the top rack in my dishwasher for big items or if I have too much to fit on the mat. I also wash my mat periodically and air dry it (I have 2 and switch 'em out)

Hand Washing Dishes
Hand Washing Dishes
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesNovember 26, 2012
Purple Yoga Mat
Cleaning a Yoga Mat
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Dish Drying Rack
Uses for a Dish Drying Rack
Spice Rack
Starter Spice Rack Suggestions
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 3:15:12 AM on 10.0.0.249 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.