Use Your Trampoline as a Clothes Drying Rack

Category Laundry
If you have a trampoline you can use it as a clothes drying rack, especially those items you need to dry flat. This is a guide about using your trampoline as a clothes drying rack.

I do not have a clothes line where I live but like to dry my clothes outside. I came up with a neat solution. Thinking about those sweater drying racks that you can put in the bathtub to dry items, I realized I already had a larger, and more efficient one available - my trampoline! It is made of mesh so it dries both sides at once, and it is dark colored so it absorbs heat from the sun. I think my clothes dry faster than if they were hanging up. If you have a trampoline, try it! You'll like it!

By Wendy from Indiana

Just sent an Email to a friend that has a trampoline. Why hasn't any though about this before?

What a great idea. Wish I had one.

That is a great idea, wish I would have thought of that.