Disposing of Grease and Fat from Foods

I save the jars and lids that I get whenever I purchase tomato sauce and mayonnaise. When I have bacon drippings or old oil from fried foods, I pour the fat into these jars. When the jar gets full, I put the top back on and put the jar in the trash. This will prevent your drains from being clogged with this oil and keep your trash cans from getting messy inside.

-Uyvonne

Answers:

Using Cans

Whenever I use something in a can, I rinse the can out. Then when I cook ground beef, I drain the fat into the can. When the fat has cooled and hardened, I throw away both with no mess and no fat sitting around!(11/20/2004)

By Camilla

pan for oil frying
Disposing of Cooking Oil and Grease
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
Old Paint Can
Disposing of Old Paint
🎉
🎄