Dog Has Red Spot on Paw

My dog's front paw, between the 3rd and 4th nail, is red, tender and missing some hair. He tends to limp off and on. What can I do?

By DLP

You could call his vet's office. They will have his records to refer back to for the best personalized care, and sometimes can offer advice over the phone. If it sounds serious enough, they will recommend a visit. I hope your dog is feeling better soon!

My cat had something very similar. He limped on it, but it was not red, it was almost black and it was in between his toes. My vet said it was a simple, very common infection and gave me some medication for under $20. It was gone a little under a week later.

Hello,

Please go to your Veterinarian. It could be many things that are causing him pain. Could be a foxtail got in between his toes, and other numerous things. Please go ASAP, a limping animal is in pain. Good luck.

Pets Dogs HealthJune 29, 2011
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎄
🍂