Dyeing Satin Shoes

Can I dye gray, satin shoes an eggplant purple? What sort of dye should I use?

By Kirstin from Aliso Viejo, CA

Answers:

Dying Satin Shoes

Yes that was done a lot "back-in-the-day", especially for bridesmaids. They'd buy a liquid shoe dye that was made specially for this and you'd apply the dye with a dabber that came with the bottle of dye, or we would go to a store that sold wedding dresses and they would dye the shoes to match your dress for free if you bought your shoes from them.

Call or e-mail these guys and ask them. They know everything about dyes and dyeing and they sell just about every quality dye available!

Dharma trading: 1 (800) 542-5227
www.dharmatrading.com

* For some reason, their web site is down as I write this. But, I'm sure they are still in business. If you can't bring up their web site, just call them. They are simply amazing in their vast knowledge of dyes! (03/18/2010)

By Cyinda

Dying Satin Shoes

I had bought bottles of shoe dye from "Michaels" a while back. (03/24/2010)

By castleberrycc

Dyeing Satin Shoes
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes
Pink wedding shoes.
Dyeing Wedding Shoes
Man Repairing a Shoe
Repairing Shoes
Removing Stains from a Satin Dress
Removing Stains from a Satin Dress
🎉
🎄