Easy Cake Mix Cookies

Does anyone know how many cookies I will get from the cake mix cookies? The article is called "Easy Cake Mix Cookies". I'd like to try these, but it's just my husband and I. I don't want a ton of cookies to eat because I don't want to ruin my girlish figure!

By su554 from Ohio

Answers:

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

When I make cake mix cookies, I get about 4 dozen small ones by dropping 1 teaspoon size cookies. I fill 4 cookie sheets with a dozen each, and bake in one batch. You could make half a recipe, and keep the rest of the cake mix in the freezer until you want more cookies. (04/06/2009)

By Omanana

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

Thank you, Omanana! I would never have thought of freezing any either! Thank you very much! Su (04/06/2009)

By su554

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

What I do is make up several different batches and I use a 1 1/2 ounce cookie scoop, I put them all on a cookie sheet and freeze them. When I want nice warm cookies I just pop a half a dozen cookie balls in the toaster oven.
I have several different recipes so I have a nice variety in the freezer at all times, I just write on the ziploc bag the time in temp, if you want more Cake Mix Cookie recipes just let me know.
(04/06/2009)

By BABBIE

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

Here's a cake mix cookie recipe I hope you try and like.

• 1 box devils food cake mix
  • 1/4 cup butter or margarine softened
  • 1 8oz. cream cheese softened
  • 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 egg

Cream butter and cream cheese. Blend in egg, and vanilla. Add in dry cake mix about a third at a time mixing well after each addition. Cover and chill about 30 minutes. Drop by teaspoon on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. (04/07/2009)

By angelnana1952

Easy Cake Mix Cookies

I always form my cookie dough into round logs from 8 to 10 inches long and in the diameter size of the cookie I want and wrap in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and store in my freezer (my own version of slice and cook dough). I can then slice off as few or many as I want to cook. Normally just two for an after dinner treat for my spouse and me. More if I have drop-in company! (04/07/2009)

By Kathryen

cake mix cookies
Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Making a boxed cake mix.
Baking a Cake With Boxed Cake Mix
baked cookies 3
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
🎄