Quick and Easy Cake Mix Cookies
Make cookies with few ingredients by using everyday cake mix as the base. These cookies come out dense and chewy. This page is about quick and easy cake mix cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
October 7, 2014
I love quick recipes! These have only 4 ingredients (one of which is water) and are super fluffy. They are also lower in fat than most cookies, as there is only 4 tablespoons of shortening in the entire batch. I made mine with devil's food cake mix, but will soon be trying angel food among others.
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
Source: I modified a recipe from "Money Saving Recipes".
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp shortening, melted
- 6 Tbsp water
- Add cake mix, 2 beaten eggs, 4 tablespoons melted shortening and 6 tablespoons water to a bowl and blend well.
- Drop by large tablespoons full onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 11 minutes.
- Put in hand, bring to mouth, chew. Now smile.:) Repeat.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.