Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These simple cake mix based cookies are delicious and easy enough for your junior bakers to tackle. This is a guide about strawberry chocolate chip cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These cookies are not only delicious, but they are adorably pink and easy to make!
Source: Based on a recipe from www.sallysbakingaddiction.com
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, add eggs, oil, and vanilla. Whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cake mixture. Stir together until it forms a dough.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop (or large spoon) to put cookie dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. You do not want the cookies to brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet, as they will be very soft. As they cool, the tops will sink a little bit.
- Once they are completely cool, remove them from the cooke sheet and enjoy!
March 30, 20150 found this helpful
These pink cookies are perfect for a birthday party or Valentine's day. Check out this video and learn how to make these strawberry flavored cookies.
In This Guide