Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are not only delicious, but they are adorably pink and easy to make!
Source: Based on a recipe from www.sallysbakingaddiction.com
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, add eggs, oil, and vanilla. Whisk together until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cake mixture. Stir together until it forms a dough.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop (or large spoon) to put cookie dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes. You do not want the cookies to brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet, as they will be very soft. As they cool, the tops will sink a little bit.
- Once they are completely cool, remove them from the cooke sheet and enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!