Bite Sized Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you tried using fresh fruit while baking cookies? These cookies and bite sized and delicious! This recipe is easy to follow and doesn't require any eggs!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Yield: 30 cookies
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix.
- Microwave coconut oil for 15 seconds.
- Combine wet ingredients with coconut oil, syrup, apple sauce, and vanilla extract.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix into dough.
- Fold in fresh strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and bake at 350 F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!