Bite Size Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bite size cookies are a great treat for home or your child's lunchbox. Add chocolate chips, fruit, or other favorite ingredients. Grab a handful and enjoy.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here is another recipe you could make if you're out of butter like we are. Tasty bite sized chocolate chip cookies with simple staple ingredients you probably have on hand.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 dozens minimum (depends how small/big you make your cookies)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix and combine all ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes or until your desired doneness.
Have you tried using fresh fruit while baking cookies? These cookies and bite sized and delicious! This recipe is easy to follow and doesn't require any eggs!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Yield: 30 cookies
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix.
- Microwave coconut oil for 15 seconds.
- Combine wet ingredients with coconut oil, syrup, apple sauce, and vanilla extract.
- Combine wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix into dough.
- Fold in fresh strawberries and chocolate chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and bake at 350 F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.