Easy Cookie Recipes

I am invited to a cookie party and need a really easy cookie recipe. I need my cookies to look really cute. I am not a good baker. So far I have the simple butter recipe. Any other suggestions?

Promise from Chicago, IL

Answers:

Easy Cookie Recipes

This one is really easy as it is no-bake. It is like rice crispy bars except you use corn flakes and tint mixture green. They look real festive and kids love them.

Holly Cookies

• 35 large marshmallows
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 4 cups corn flakes
  • green food coloring
  • red hots candy

Melt marshmallows and butter until smooth; stir in color, vanilla and cornflakes. Drop one tablespoonful at a time on wax paper lined cookie sheet; sprinkle with red hots and let set.
(11/21/2006)

By Turptoo

Easy Cookie Recipes

I hope you have fun at the cookie party! For really cute cookie recipes (plus lots of other sweets), please go to brightideas.com. Under the yellow peanut M&M character, there is the word Christmas. Click on that, and then click on Recipes. There will be a whole page of really cute and easy Christmas cookie, cake, etc. recipes. It's a wonderful site, with great ideas for every holiday. (11/21/2006)

By Janet45101

Easy Cookie Recipes

You can make Rice Krispy bars green or red by adding food coloring to the marshmallow mixture. Then press some red and green M&Ms on the top as the marshmallow sets. Easy and festive. I do this with brownies from a mix all the time, too. Bake the brownies with the M&Ms sprinkled on the top. People think you knocked yourself out and I just use a cheap box mix! (11/21/2006)

By Linda

Easy Cookie Recipes

You can take like a cake mix, devil's food for example, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and mix up. Add your favorite chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, or your choice, switch it out! Bake at 350 degrees F for 9 to 11 minutes, keep an eye on them. Quick and easy. (11/21/2006)

By loridawn1956

Easy Cookie Recipes

Super easy peanut butter cookies: 1 egg, 1 cup peanut butter; 1 cup sugar. Mix together, roll spoonfuls into small balls, press down balls with thumb. I sprinkle sugar on the top. Bake for about 12 minutes at 350 F. (11/22/2006)

By Sherri

Easy Cookie Recipes

Why don't you try thumbprint cookies? They are easy to make and you put a pretty red jelly in the thumbprint. They even have a green mint jelly if you want to look really Christmasy. (11/28/2006)

By Judy