Fall Craft Ideas

I would like fall craft ideas that are not for kids!

Jann from Union, OR

Answers:

Fall Crafts For Adults

Go outside and gather acorns. Use them in mason or ball jars to wedge candles down in for a centerpiece. (10/02/2008)

By

Fall Crafts For Adults

Many things can be made from pine cones so why not start collecting them now and making wreaths, fire starters, miniature x-mas trees for decoration and of course, ornaments for your tree. Good luck. (10/03/2008)

By Lisingreece

Fall Crafts For Adults

I took all my leftover fabric, cut it into 2 inch strips, sewed the ends together, plated it (as in hair) then made a nice rug. I used a large needle and strong thread to sew the plates together to lay flat on the floor or the back of the couch. They are very pretty. (11/29/2008)

By kffrmw88

The finished Fall leaf card.
Autumn Craft Ideas
Autumn leaves, pumpkin, apple, and other elements of a fall centerpiece.
Fall Centerpiece Ideas
Votive Wrapped in Twine
Candle Craft Ideas
Finished holder.
Making a Fall Candle Holder
Favors in cellophane bags.
Making Fall Themed Party Favors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:39:45 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.