Fall Craft Ideas

I would like fall craft ideas that are not for kids!

Jann from Union, OR

Answers:

Fall Crafts For Adults

Go outside and gather acorns. Use them in mason or ball jars to wedge candles down in for a centerpiece. (10/02/2008)

By

Fall Crafts For Adults

Many things can be made from pine cones so why not start collecting them now and making wreaths, fire starters, miniature x-mas trees for decoration and of course, ornaments for your tree. Good luck. (10/03/2008)

By Lisingreece

Fall Crafts For Adults

I took all my leftover fabric, cut it into 2 inch strips, sewed the ends together, plated it (as in hair) then made a nice rug. I used a large needle and strong thread to sew the plates together to lay flat on the floor or the back of the couch. They are very pretty. (11/29/2008)

By kffrmw88

The finished Fall leaf card.
Autumn Craft Ideas
Autumn leaves, pumpkin, apple, and other elements of a fall centerpiece.
Fall Centerpiece Ideas
Votive Wrapped in Twine
Candle Craft Ideas
Autumn Lanterns, Lit Up Close
Autumn Craft Ideas For Kids
crochet frame in fall colors
Making a Crocheted Fall Photo Frame
🎄